July 11, 2016

Days gone bye

Today again I am to be a guest designer on Couture Creations Blog,
how quick has this year gone for us I should be sharing a Christmas in July card instead I thought I would share some Vintage classics today.
This is a photo of my Grandma at Port Noarlunga beach about 1929 which is not far from whereabouts we live ironically back then would of been quite a trip up the hill. 
I wanted to show how the Sea Breeze can be Versatile with your vintage photos or even Male cards.



My Grandma is centre back of this image, what I think is funny about this photo that most of the ladies are in their bathers and the men have suits on
Its a great photo everything about it. 


Because I only had one photo I have created the matching page with the image from the Ephemera Set not my Grandma although she was just as lovely.




Just a few cards I have created for classes in June using Acetate again, and The Sea Breeze papers and Dies.









I think you will agree the Sea Breeze can suit either Male or Female layouts or cards my next task will to create a male card to share with you 
thanks for visiting 
Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment