December 18, 2011

Have lots of  things to share, have had this frantic rush to get my Christmas cards finished which gives me some extra cards this week to share with you
My very first card this week is  for Magnolia Down Under Challenge.... Red, Cream and Gold


 Have used mostly my papers from the Card makers pack which have made my my task of last minute mass producing cards easier








 and a few extras, my shelf in the study is getting a little full

I would like to take a moment just in case I dont get back on here before next Sunday and Wish you all a Merry and safe Christmas
hugs

2 comments:

  1. Denise, your christmas cards are stunning and beautiful, I am sure that who ever receives them, would love them and treasure them.......
    Wishing you a Merry, Joyful Christmas.
    kindest regards Adriana XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards Denise ... Merry Christmas to you and your family, hope 2012 brings you many blessings!

    ReplyDelete