August 28, 2011

Texture

I am doing this as a scheduled post for Sunday morning, I am sitting here yawning heavily, its been a very long day and am ready to go to bed
Today my daughter competed in her state Championship and I am a proud Mum not of only the way she danced but how graceful she is. This is her 15th year of Irish Dancing as she started just before she turned five, I did not think she would continue dancing for this long as she has battled injuries and broken bones all for the love of dance I often wonder why she continues to put herself threw this pain and sometimes disappointment, so now as this day has past she will now work towards the Australian Championships

All the Celtic knot work she designed herself  
Well onto my card for this weeks challenge at Magnolia down Under, we would like you to add texture I chose to emboss as I agonized over some other concepts this is what worked for me.
the concept of my card is not my own I found it over at Debbie's blog



I love this concept and will be making more of these cards
well off to bed now 
Don't forget to drop on over to Magnolia down Under and check out everyone Else's beautiful cards
have a great week  ahead.

4 comments:

  1. Oh Denise!! Your napkin card is divine, I love the punch around the page you have used!! (its the one I got for my birthday!!!) I love your tilda and of course its even more gorgeous with your yummy papers:-)
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is totally gorgeous Denise. Looks like a lot of work though with those folds but very beautifully done.

    Congrats to your daughter. I've seen those dances and they are so precise. She must really love it to continue and I'm so happy for her. Have a wonderful weekend! "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Denise!
    Wow, girl! This is one truly awesome napkin card!
    Love all of the lush details and Hawaiin Tilda is gorgeously inked!
    Beautiful inside out :)

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoi Denise

    Wat een pracht van een servet kaart.
    Echt schitterend mooi gemaakt.


    Gr Leny Hempen

    ReplyDelete